Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hate to say it BUT it's true

back to school (,back to the waking up early(HARDLY :D),doing homework,sleeping in sessions,eating sandwiches :) , screaming and shouting in class,mom saying "leave this laptop/Facebook and start studying",sleeping late to complete my homework, quarreling with my classmates for silly thing,etc...

I HATE TO SAY IT BUT IT'S TRUE, I LOVE SCHOOL,I love how I have fun with my best friends,how I fool around with my classmates nihahahahah (evils lough :D :D)how I make my teachers angry and how i make them lough :D,how I active my brain with studying and answering questions,how i lough for only seeing my friends fall on the ground (I still lough on them until now :D :D), I got to know the best friends I've ever known and the best teachers,and i knew new information and earned new skills (a Lot actually :D :D )


No comments:

Post a Comment