Saturday, May 25, 2013

1st day in Hurghada

Oh my god Hurghada is so cool,it's my first time to visit it,it is so beautiful maybe more beautiful thank sharm el shekh.
I am in a hotel called "Desert Rose"it is so beautiful,I arrived at 9 oc'lock and wore my swimming suit and started exploring the hotel with my family,the sun was so hot but amazing,it made me feel alive again after the long exams,there was a natural lake,3 different kinds of swimming pool,and an Aqua park too XD. I don't realy like the sea but it looked amazing and......BLUE! :) there were little fish swimming around us :)
then we went to have lunch,and after a while we started swimming,it was amazing and at night we played with a large chess and we walked by the sea while telling each other scary story with a funny ending hhahahahahah XD XD
those are some pictures of the lake :)


To be Continued...... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment