Sunday, May 26, 2013

2nd day in Hurghada

Today i woke up early of course to join the breakfast,then we went to the natural lake it looked so amazing,we did some exercises in the sea,and played boared games,and then went once again to play in the Aqua park :D
at night we went to a place called "Alf leila w leila" it was so amazing, the architectonic was so beautiful "Islamic Art" ♥,it made me feel as if I was in a fairy tale, it was very magical, as if I was in Aladin's Palace♥, I was very extonished and amaized  ♡ my father and mother went there in therr honeymoon, I wish when I grow up to make my honeymoon in Hurghada and you should too because it is so amazing and so romantic.and you will have great fun thrre ;) JUST LIKE ME :D ;)
those are some pictures of "Alf Leila w Leila" ;)






and those are some pictures of the  natural lake :)


to be continued...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment