Friday, December 7, 2012

All over the world.......

I want to see the world.I wanna meet new friends and have a great adventure.so everyday i'm gonna post pictures about a country that i want to travel to, and places i want to go around and see :D
Today I'm gonna to talk about.............Greece <3 

Greece is full of amazing architectural, great views and romantic too. you can be so relaxed in the city within it's natural beauty :)
i wanna visit:

1-Santorini Architecture:

there you can see the Greek architecture,it is so amazing i really like it's so full of colors and BLUE.it's a piece from heaven.




2-Little Venice:

it looks so amazing :)






And of course the Beach:

3-Beaches of Crete:



that's all what i can put in the post (and my hand hurts..... :D ;) )Hope you liked it :)
Next week I'm gonna tell you about Venice, Italy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment