Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Judging people

Judging people is a very bad habit that most people dont usually notice,like gossiping.
You could totally see someone and have this hate feeling towards that person, but you know that it's really wrong on the inside. you have to give people a chance(S) to prove you wrong. Like at school we had this really awesome English teacher.He really knew how to act with us,  but he had to leave because his son was in the hospital or something, so they gave us a substitute teacher. At first when I met her, I really judged her thinking she was this mean woman that would never possibly understand us. I realized that she was THE BEST english teacher ever(and still is). Now, although she doesn't teach us English anymore, she is the only one that my whole class (including me) goes to for advice. she has a heart full of love and hapines and I totally judged her, and for that................I'm sorry.







 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. mean woman, eh? :D i tend to give this impression all the time, but I'm glad you changed your mind..I guess this lesson is for me as well, because on the contrary of what you project about yourselves, you are the kindest, smartest and most amazing girls i know :).

    love you,
    The mean teacher :D

    ReplyDelete