Friday, December 7, 2012

Dreaming is the key :D

I've always been the dreamer girl in my class and in my family,when I was a child i wanted to be a detective, because i loved to watch Conan,CSI,NCIS,the mentalist,bones etc..... (BTW I'm still watching them :) ), i wanted to have a dolphin as a pet in my house and have a huge pool to put him in,and swim in it with the dolphin :D, then i wanted to have a horse in my balcony, and a hamster........!!!! But i knew they won't come true but they gave me hope and a goal to study for.And when i grow i kept on dreaming,i wanted to be a cake designer, an animation creator and the newest dream i have is to be an architecture :D, but those new dreams can really come TRUE so i'm going to keep on going and work to make them TRUE .
I'm telling you all these things to show you how dreams are so important to everyone from the youngest to the oldest (like:UP he wanted to travel to the Waterfall by using the balloons to fly the house and HE DID IT:) )
SO ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM :D

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to get a horse and put it on my balcony too!! This is really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete